Monday, March 21, 2011

Talks in Stuttgart in October

For the dozenth year in a row, I'll be collaborating with QA Systems on a series of one- and two-day technical seminars in Germany in the fall.  (Okay, the first year the seminars were in Switzerland, and, yes, I am aware that Switzerland is not part of Germany.)  This year's talks are:
If the title of the second seminar looks a little funny, that's probably because you're expecting it to be in English.  It's not.  Like the entire seminar, it's in German.  I'll post details about that in a separate posting that will follow this one, although I'll note here that I didn't choose the rather Denglish title above.  The title I use is "Effektives C++ im eingebetteten Bereich."

The seminars with QA Systems are always a lot of fun, with very sharp attendees asking really interesting questions.  I hope to see you at one or more of the talks I'll be giving in Stuttgart in October.

Scott

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott, just to be clear, the other seminars are in English, correct (for example, Fastware for C++)?

Scott Meyers said...

Yes, the other three talks are in English. If you visit the pages for each of the talks, the language is specified, albeit in German ("Sprache") :-) Also, the course descriptions for the courses in English are in English, while the course description for the course in German is in German.